JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some of you may have heard the story in the news about a man that died in an accident and car fire yesterday.
This young man worked in my plant and it's a shock to everybody here.
Yesterday morning we lost one of the kids working here in a car fire. He's 27 and the same age as my daughter, and he has the same name as my son. I worked with him side by side. He was so friendly and personable. I can't think of anybody here that didn't like him. There's a whole bunch more to this story than anybody will ever hear on the news, and it resulted in the death of a very kind, considerate, and hard working young man. Everybody here is pretty numb. It could have been prevented, and I need to leave it at that for now.

I have no real idea why, but this one is really hitting me pretty hard. I've had other losses of friends and family, but their deaths never really bothered me all that much.
I'm doing okay, but I can't get him off my mind considering all that happened. I even had dreams about him last night. He was on my mind when I woke up. Thii is going to take a while to settle in my head.
I can say that his name is Justin. Please pray for his family and friends. They can really use it right now.

Gregory

Take your biggest, hardest shooting gun and as much ammo as you can pack. Start shooting until you are compleyely numb.
It will not take away the sorrow, but it will let drive your anger out and let you truely moarn.

We lost our youngest daughter's best friend almost a year ago. She was like one of my daughters since she spent so much time here at the house. Still chokes me up thinking about it. Carry and respect their memory for they influenced us and helped shape who we are. Their life may have been short but it they mattered sooo much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top