JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shouldn't be any more ammo for them. As I posted on the KATU website,
accessbob said:
So again, this is a "gun free zone" which means that nobody can stop someone (or even attempt to stop someone) who is intent on shooting the place up. Gun Free Zones only provide sitting ducks for those who will not obey the law, period.

But then again, the anti-gun crowd just doesn't understand the correlation between law and those who don't care about the law.

for some reason they only see anti-gun laws as more charges for shooters and not opening up some very big targets. As accessbob worded above, Gun Free Zones only provide sitting ducks for those who will not obey the law, period.

This is why more people need and should be legally armed. But the anti gunners will never understand because they are morons and they are ignorant. Why don't these sheep go up to police and military and try to spew their BS on them? because they will get pimp slapped lol that's why.... so they come and mess with us instead because they (anti gunners) think we are easy target. Sooner or later they will learn the hard way and I hope I am there to point and laugh at them as I say TOLD YOU SO.

Any time innocents are murdered in a shooting like this the anti-gun crowd pounces on it as an opportunity to take our weapons away- they don't bother to acknowledge that you can't take guns away from criminals

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top