JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I will be going to Tri-County gun club tomorrow and I am looking to see if any more experienced shooter who has attended the clubfor a while can accompany me tomorrow. I am a relatively new shooter and also I am new to the Tri-COunty gun club and would like someone more experienced to go shooting with. I am new, so a bit intimidated going to club and shooting and it be nice to have someone more experienced who can guide me a little. I know its short notice, but even if I cannot find someone who will join me tomorrow, I be happy to find a partner to shoot with some other time in the future, as well.

Also, if the person could devote some time to helping me with mounting optics and discussing some basic shooting techniques that would also be much appreciated. I live an hour a way from the club, so getting there is difficult for me; I cannot all too often.

Thanks for anyone who will be willing to join me.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews