JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I usually do my own tax returns with Turbo Tax but we seem to be getting hammered the last few years so I think I should have someone with more experience take a look.

If you use someone that you trust and is reasonably priced, I would appreciate a name and contact. Either posted here or by PM.

Thanks in advance,

Jim R

Out of curiosity, is turbo tax the issue or the filer? I'm not accusing you, I'm just curious if I should be double checking my turbo tax information. Is "getting hammered" a reference to incorrect filing, or being swamped with extra tax information?

I could do my own taxes, but when a CPA signs off on them there is must less a chance of being pestered by the mafia parasites (IRS). Well worth the fees just for that; haven't been audited since 1990 and have employees, etc.

Out of curiosity, is turbo tax the issue or the filer? I'm not accusing you, I'm just curious if I should be double checking my turbo tax information. Is "getting hammered" a reference to incorrect filing, or being swamped with extra tax information?

I don't know for sure. The reference was in regards to ending up owing the IRS 4-6k each of the last two years :confused:

I don't know for sure. The reference was in regards to ending up owing the IRS 4-6k each of the last two years :confused:

I used to do mine by hand, and as long as you're not a small business owner, it's relatively easy to do, but I've gotten lazy with the ease of turbotax. I double check my input values when I finish tho.

If your financial situation didn't change over the last few years, then I would view the different tax burden as suspicious. That said, the social security tax break ran out last year or the year prior, so if you're self employed, then that could potentially hit you pretty hard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top