JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
American reloading has Ginex SPP at $350/5K hazmat & shipping included, plus another $20 off. So $330/5K = $66/K.

Per an email this morning.

Looks like they have most sizes/types in stock for handgun & rifle between CCi & Unis Ginex.

Just passing such along, as I'm still stocked up (mostly) from pre-plandemic.

Edit, updating: SPP still at price above (shipped), as of 1748 PST Monday 6/5/2023.

Last Edited:
The amount of crazy priced ammo on the shelves is amazing.
Only lately have I seen a return of some that have been absent now for up to three years. But it's costly. .35 Whelen, $80 plus per box of 20. .45-70, $60 per box of 20. Monopoly money.

Five boxes of factory .35 Whelen would equal the price of the rifle and a bit more.

New .45-70 brass is a dollar apiece at the gun show. Midway price is 63 cents apiece but it's out of stock.

Only lately have I seen a return of some that have been absent now for up to three years. But it's costly. .35 Whelen, $80 plus per box of 20. .45-70, $60 per box of 20. Monopoly money.

Five boxes of factory .35 Whelen would equal the price of the rifle and a bit more.

New .45-70 brass is a dollar apiece at the gun show. Midway price is 63 cents apiece but it's out of stock.
.....That right there is why you best get to reloading if your going to shoot them fancy calibers!

Our local collectors show usually has someone that will have .45-70 brass at a better price than that. I was thinkin' of buying a SA Trap door at that show. Lucky for me it sold after I hesitated. :)/:(

Interesting. What are you seeing for 9mm on a brick and mortar shelf in your area?
Shelves full of 9mm, 223/556, 40S&W, 7.62/308 and 22lr. @ BiMart, Sportsmans, and Ma and Pop gunstores.
But not much else.
30-30, 30-06 44mag, once common cartridges, have been absent for about 3 years now.
If you don't reload, good luck finding any oddball cartridges☹️

Shelves full of 9mm, 223/556, 40S&W, 7.62/308 and 22lr. @ BiMart, Sportsmans, and Ma and Pop gunstores.
But not much else.
30-30, 30-06 44mag, once common cartridges, have been absent for about 3 years now.
Shelves were full of 9mm in Elko at $16 per 50 before tax last weekend. S&B I think. I do reload so besides doing what I consider wasting primers (loading 9mm) I picked up a couple boxes. I was surprised. Funny that .22 didn't disappear this time. Got pricey but didn't disappear. Primers are still quite expensive still here but available. Looking at about 80 bucks per 1000 off the shelf but they have them. We need a damned good glut to get it down.

I load for a 1907 Winchester I can tell you all about oddballs :p . $3 apiece to have them custom made 15-20cents and some sweat if I make my own 👍

But not much else.
Where have you been looking for 30-06, 30-30 and 44mag, I've been seeing a lot of those the last several months.

Where have you been looking for 30-06, 30-30 and 44mag, I've been seeing a lot of those the last several months.
Actually I reload all those.
But purchased a 30-30 rifle in February at Sportsmans Warehouse and while waiting for 4470 approval, looked for some factory ammo for it.
The clerk said he hasn't seen it "in a couple years".
Didn't believe him, so checked out the local stores and online, and sure enough, those 3 calibers seem to be extinct.
When I go to the local Bi-Mart about once a week, I'll take a gander at the ammo section. Still none of those as of a couple weeks ago.

Actually I reload all those.
But purchased a 30-30 rifle in February at Sportsmans Warehouse and while waiting for 4470 approval, looked for some factory ammo for it.
The clerk said he hasn't seen it "in a couple years".
Didn't believe him, so checked out the local stores and online, and sure enough, those 3 calibers seem to be extinct.
When I go to the local Bi-Mart about once a week, I'll take a gander at the ammo section. Still none of those as of a couple weeks ago.
I've seen them at the Fisherman's to if you manage to make it to that way.

Was at Sportsman's SE 82nd yesterday and all they had left was the Fiocci, (150), and Remington I think it was, small pistol primers.
I have been specifically buying the Fiocci primers when I visit Sportsman's because of the extra 50 primers per box. If there are two of us family members buying primers (two boxes each), I walk out the door with 200 more primers vs. a brand that packages 100 per box...
So far I have no complaints about Fiocci small pistol in any of my firearms.

I have been specifically buying the Fiocci primers when I visit Sportsman's because of the extra 50 primers per box. If there are two of us family members buying primers (two boxes each), I walk out the door with 200 more primers vs. a brand that packages 100 per box...
So far I have no complaints about Fiocci small pistol in any of my firearms.
May give Fiocci a try. Almost out of large pistol, and am ashamed of myself for buying CCI200s online recently for $130 (including the shipping & hazmat.)
Never noticed a difference in the performance of various brands of primers anyway.

But not much else.
Well sportsman's had some great deals on 44 mag. Makes the Dillion's pay for themselves faster.
IMG_8697.jpeg

May give Fiocci a try. Almost out of large pistol, and am ashamed of myself for buying CCI200s online recently for $130 (including the shipping & hazmat.)
Never noticed a difference in the performance of various brands of primers anyway.
I found some Remington large pistol for 89 with free hazmat if you spent over a hundred.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top