JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I couldn't get service due to the customers ahead of me. Two guys from India, who needed to have explained to them the difference between a pump action and semi-automatic shotgun. Do they really sell guns to people this ignorant about guns?? I guess money is money. But I left, they didn't get my money this time.
Is it still full? Asking for a friend. :oops:

You can reload aluminum once but it's a bigger pain than it's worth. Worth more to melt and scrap it.
I have minor experience with this. I bought a 500 count bag of primed, unfired CCI .38 Spec. aluminum cases. Bullets had been pulled. They required a partial resize, use once, don't bother with a second time around.

One time out in a pit, I found some once fired Blazer aluminum 10mm auto. I cleaned and resized those, about 50% split the next firing. Pass on any further such work.

I have played around with resizing steel on an experimental basis. Yes, it works but for common cartridges, not worth the bother for me. For rare cartridges, it has merit.

I have played around with Berdan primers, also Berdan to Boxer conversion. Not worth it for what I shoot.

Today I saw some CCI Large Rifle Magnum primers for sale at the Sportsmans Warehouse In Everett, WA. For the first time in a long time. Limit, two sleeves of 100 each. Price, $5 and change.

Cabelas had a bunch of Winchester Nato and a few bricks of CCI small rifle. Good selection of powder bit nothing I needed. Didn't buy any though, prices still 100 a brick.

It's not primers but if anyone here is looking for any bottles of Trail Boss, let me know, I found some recently at local GS where I'm at.
I haven't seen that in many moons! I owe someone a 9oz container of it. Wish we were closer to make a deal. I have another Dr appt on the 18th if you still have some.

It's not primers but if anyone here is looking for any bottles of Trail Boss, let me know, I found some recently at local GS where I'm at.
Rare as hens teeth.
Have about ½ lb left of the stuff from a 2 pound can I got years ago for 44mag & 45colt cowboy loads.
Stuff smells like cat piss, but is sooo much easier to clean up than black powder!

Received an email from Norma Shooting advertising small pistol primers for $65 per thousand. Argentina production.

S&H extra for one brick, but when I put two in the cart it showed free shipping.

Not a bad price, considering where they have been the last 3 years or so. The local Sportsman's Warehouse still is beating it with their $55 per thousand price on Fiocchi SP primers. Of course, you can only buy 300 per person per day, but if you live close enough, you can acquire over 5,000. Or so I have heard. ;)

Received an email from Norma Shooting advertising small pistol primers for $65 per thousand. Argentina production.

S&H extra for one brick, but when I put two in the cart it showed free shipping.

Welcome5 code should work for 5% off.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads