JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did. $25/1000 a few days ago from my local BiMart. See my post above. But within a few hours, I was told they were up to $8/100 at another BiMart store.
It is likely that you did get them before someone remembered to adjust to current cost pricing.
Still not seeing any large rifle primers locally, but was happy to grab 300 Fiocchi small pistol primers for less than $18 including tax at local SW. Wondering if we will ever see large rifle primers on the shelf for less than $6 per hundred.
Short of SW actually getting them, which so far has been the cheapest. I've found them for $0.09 to $0.19 a primer, that's factoring in S&H +Hazmat for LRP.

Sportsman federal way
2 pack limit of sleeves of 150 pieces
$8.25 each

They have a lot…
But no LRP
and I didn't ask SRP
IMG_3905.jpeg

Last Edited:
Today I was at Sportsman's Warehouse in Everett, WA. For the first time in a couple of years, I found some primers there. They had various small pistol and small rifle types. Limit: Two sleeves of one hundred per customer per day. I bought two sleeves of CCI 400's, cost five dollars and change per hundred.

They also had a better powder selection today than when I was in there a month or so ago. Only IMR was 3031 but they had a full range of AA powders, which includes 2495. I've used this before and was hard pressed to experience any difference between it and IMR 4895. Both made in Canada, as far as I know in the same factory? The price of the 2495 was forty four dollars and change for one pound.

AA powders seem to be the most numerous in stock at Cabela's these days, I don't know what that would be. Extruded powders of all kinds are in short supply and more expensive that ball types when found.

Today I was at Sportsman's Warehouse in Everett, WA. For the first time in a couple of years, I found some primers there. They had various small pistol and small rifle types. Limit: Two sleeves of one hundred per customer per day. I bought two sleeves of CCI 400's, cost five dollars and change per hundred.

They also had a better powder selection today than when I was in there a month or so ago. Only IMR was 3031 but they had a full range of AA powders, which includes 2495. I've used this before and was hard pressed to experience any difference between it and IMR 4895. Both made in Canada, as far as I know in the same factory? The price of the 2495 was forty four dollars and change for one pound.

AA powders seem to be the most numerous in stock at Cabela's these days, I don't know what that would be. Extruded powders of all kinds are in short supply and more expensive that ball types when found.
I saw that 3031 at Sporstman's here too. Price was stoopid though. I want to say, $45.00?

I saw that 3031 at Sporstman's here too. Price was stoopid though. I want to say, $45.00?
Yeah but - I think that's the new normal price. Powder Valley prices it at $43.99. Plus shipping, plus hazmat. As I said previously, the stick powders all come from foreign sources now, the distributors have to plough the additional costs of transportation, duties if any, etc., into the price on the shelf. Most of the ball powders come from Florida, and I think this explains their generally lower price.

At Powder Valley, the Vihtavuori stick powders for rifle are in the low $40's, the Alliant RL series (but they don't have any) are priced at $43. The Accurate Arms 2495 is $39. All plus shipping, plus hazmat, and for WA customers, plus about 10% sales tax.

Cabelas and Midway both get $50 for a pound of 3031. So Sportsmans Warehouse isn't the worst. In fact, about average for the moment.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top