JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Primo primers available but hurry they won't last long.

$2 hundred and 50 dollars for "A Brick" of match LR primers?
Oooof.

I've seen vendors at the last couple of gun shows with primers at $80/brick. With 114 being struck down, expect to see more vendors at the McMinnville show this weekend and at Rickreal the following weekend.

I've seen vendors at the last couple of gun shows with primers at $80/brick. With 114 being struck down, expect to see more vendors at the McMinnville show this weekend and at Rickreal the following weekend.
Cabela's still has Winchester 41 primers for $80.00.
Think we'll ever see them lower than that again?

I doubt they'll be under $50 even if we get a change in the presidential scene.
I think most of ya'll are old enough to remember the Stagflationary 1970's. That is what I fear and expect for the next several years. Ain't nothin' gettin' cheaper. :( Get what you can when you can.

I think most of ya'll are old enough to remember the Stagflationary 1970's. That is what I fear and expect for the next several years. Ain't nothin' gettin' cheaper. :( Get what you can when you can.
I agree, at a minimum.

At the max, financial collapse / near enough as has never been seen in the modern "Western countries".

Stock up if you can/what you can, however also do so reasonably & wisely. As an oversimplified example, my primer price is $.06. Won't buy beyond (give or take fractional cents per). However everyone's situations are different. Just pointing out where I stand today (and recently),

I have to agree. Just ordered 2,000 of the Servicio Aventuras primers from Argentina via Powder Valley. Couldn't pass up the sale price of $55 per thousand and free hazmat. Still with shipping and Washington state theft (sales tax 8.7%), just under $70 per brick. Hope my pistols can set them off.

I have to agree. Just ordered 2,000 of the Servicio Aventuras primers from Argentina via Powder Valley. Couldn't pass up the sale price of $55 per thousand and free hazmat. Still with shipping and Washington state theft (sales tax 8.7%), just under $70 per brick. Hope my pistols can set them off.
If not, all you should need is a heavier spring.

I recently paid up to $100 per brick for LRP & LRMP only because I let my supply get too low.
It looked as if primers were going to be unobtainium once again.
If I paid a bit too much, I don't care. I remember during covid when they were selling for $450 a brick on Gun broker.
I now have tens of thousands of them and feel like I'm gonna make it through the next storm.

IMHO, primer prices are not going back to "normal", whatever the heck that means. It's called inflation. I think $80 is going to be the new normal.

When the war started between Israel & Palestine, I stocked up on 5.56 for between $299 & $399 per case.
Good luck finding it now for less than $599 per case.

Powder Valley is showing Federal LPP available for $80/brick. Large pistol has been harder to find recently. A bit more than I want to spend with shipping and Hazmat, but if you need them there are some.

$70 a brick, ooof
Yup & unfortunate! 60-70 is the rare end of the average going rate online. 90+ is common. Tack on shipping & hazmat too. Least ways no sales tax in OR (yet...).

60 in stores? Pretty rare. I think I got in on the last in stores at ~ that price a few weeks back (the fiocci smalls in 1500 bricks/$85 per). Now out of stock & price has gone up anyways.

$70 a brick, ooof
Second that but where have you been for the last 4 years. $70 a brick is a low price. 80 + hazmat and really only small pistol and rifle are even available.
Large rifle has been mostly non-existent for a better part of a year. (They are all getting swallowed by the wars.)

Large Rifle prices are usually int eh $120 to $150 a brick when you can find them.

Stock up if you can/what you can, however also do so reasonably & wisely. As an oversimplified example, my primer price is $.06. Won't buy beyond (give or take fractional cents per). However everyone's situations are different. Just pointing out where I stand today (and recently),
I've noticed that the price I'll pay is directly proportionate to how many I already have on hand.
Then, of course, how many I need "On Hand" is dependent on scuttlebutt read on the internet. In other words, it's all relative! :s0053:

Second that but where have you been for the last 4 years. $70 a brick is a low price. 80 + hazmat and really only small pistol and rifle are even available.
Large rifle has been mostly non-existent for a better part of a year. (They are all getting swallowed by the wars.)

Large Rifle prices are usually int eh $120 to $150 a brick when you can find them.
Honestly under a rock when it comes to restocking my reloading, back on Obamas last term I bought an insane amount of components and now im low and shopping to restock and lemme tell ya, sticker shock...its no surprise though.

Honestly under a rock when it comes to restocking my reloading, back on Obamas last term I bought an insane amount of components and now im low and shopping to restock and lemme tell ya, sticker shock...its no surprise though.
I was new to guns, and reloading, when I started in 2011. Sandy Hook hit and everything disappeared for a time. I NEVER got over the looking to see what places had/price comparing. AND, stocked up pretty good between then and now considering the amount I shoot.

Powder Valley is showing Federal LPP available for $80/brick. Large pistol has been harder to find recently. A bit more than I want to spend with shipping and Hazmat, but if you need them there are some.

Shipping & Hazmat is like the rake in low limit poker.
It destroys the game!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads