JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Ginex are at $310 to the door, makes me glad that I got mine when they were $450 to the door, LOL. Still haven't touched them. I'm a fool on a level that is rarely seen.
Foolish? Hardly.

We can't see what the future holds. So you bought at a price limit which worked for you all.

No sense having buyers remorse.

My price limit is $.06 per primer. If I stock up a bunch at that price, then when I NEED to use them the going price is far less? Better to have & not need is all…

It would be freakin fantastic if a decade from now they come back towards $.02 each. I simply don't see such happening realistically. Even a decade out. Economy, logistics & politics.

A lot of primers, and no large rifle.
My friend picked up 5 sleeves of Federal 210's for just over $43 at a C-A-L Farm store in Burley, Idaho yesterday on our way back from an elk hunt. The had two bricks of CCI-200's on the shelf. Not sure what the price was, but I didn't need them.

So for anyone looking for SPP, the Hillsboro Sportsman's has the Fiocchi SPP labeled for $89.90 and if you use the $10off coupon it's $79.90 for a brick of 1,500 SPP. Get it before they change it.
New pricing is going to be $109.90 so get it before it changes.

I'm hopeful for the lake city ammo to come back but won't hold my breath(last I heard was war production was taking it all). As for the Fiocchi primers, if you find a bi-mart that has them they are about $10 cheaper than Sportsman's. As don't forget to use the coupon in the odfw books at Sportsman's ($10off $50 or more).
That is a nice tip on the coupon...
That is a savings of 20%, I have to look and see if there is a coupon in the Washington State version.

Powder Valley has free hazmat with code FH112 order over $99 (today only).

Servicio Aventuras SPP "on sale" @ $55/1,000.

5,000 shipped to our Zip (S Oregon) so ~ $.06 per primer.

FYI is all.

Never used those primers, won't be ordering them. No idea on limits, but let me put 5 bricks in the cart & ad the coupon code.

Other smalls available, no larges that I saw.

A decent assortment of powders available as well.

I've ordered from Powder Valley a bunch, and would again.

FYI is all.

Never used those primers, won't be ordering them. No idea on limits, but let me put 5 bricks in the cart & ad the coupon code.

Well thanks for THAT! I've been agonizing about getting some IMR 4064 for the Garand and Swede Mauser. That coupon allowed me to get it to my door for less than I've seen it on line anywhere. And the stuff hasn't been available anywhere around here.

FYI is all.

Thanks, I guess.:cool: After reading multiple posts about these primers, the $55 per brick with free hazmat on a pair of bricks got me. (I wish they were available locally so I could have tried a sleeve before gambling on two bricks, but I have had good luck with Powder Valley over the years, so why not?). I will report back once I have tried them, my guess is they will work fine in my hammer pistols CZ P-09, SP-01 and P97-B (with SP .45 ACP brass) and D/A revolvers. My Glock 48, perhaps not so great. 🤞

Primo primers available but hurry they won't last long.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top