JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a new AR really don't care about model. I am getting parts to change a few items. Looked a Northwest armory and they wanted $1500 for a used colt which I can get brand new for same price but don't one. Basic RRA A2 was 1500 as well. The only requirement I have to have is a flat top. Those people are sucking somone dry but I will not pay that. I know there are some honest dealers around this town somewhere. Could someone point me in the right direction? I thank you all for your help and eyes.

Scott

He has a Colt for 1500 and a couple of others but they are A2 styles with carry handles. I want without carry handle. I might have to buy the Colt soon though. Pickens are getting slim.

Scott

Bear in mind that the profit a store makes today has to cover buying more product for tomorrow. You can't think about what things USED to cost, you have to imagine what they will cost NEXT month. And if the supply of product is going down, you need to price it higher since you will have less to sell. To survive in business in a period of short supply you will always appear "greedy" to somebody....................elsullo :(

also keep in mind that just about every place around has a wait on parts and complete AR's . I picked up a few lowers and I'm in the process of building a few and I'm having to wait on parts and they have gone up quit a bit . Have you tried any of the dealers on here Like cocktailer ?? I bought a complete m4 Del-Ton from him in late November .

If you want to make a trek, our local Tacoma store, Welcher's, had about 6 new AR's on the shelf last week. Looked like Colt, S&W and several others.

A phone call would determine what exactly they have in stock; but be prepared, prices have gone a bit crazy in the last 6 weeks. Bring some amyl nitrates or nitroglycerin pills in case of heart attack.

A heart attack you never know. I still know there are honest gun stores. I know a few and when they get them they are fairly priced. The problem is the stores I have seen them in are jacking up prices 3 or 4 hundred dollars for a plain A2. Thanks for the tip on the store I will call them.

Scott

Hey Scott. If you are still in the market, let me know. I have a couple A3 rifles I could let go of at a reasonable price. Feel free to give me a call.

Sincerely, Jason 503-949-7373

I was going to recommend the same place as Link: Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver. I got a Superior Arms M4 there just after the election for $780. That's after all the other stores in town were sold out or just plain gouging. I think they still have some bushmasters there that are running between $800-900.

I was going to recommend the same place as Link: Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver. I got a Superior Arms M4 there just after the election for $780. That's after all the other stores in town were sold out or just plain gouging. I think they still have some bushmasters there that are running between $800-900.

How do you like your Superior Arms AR15? I just bought one today with a heavy barrel at the Vancouver show. I am new to ARs.

To be honest with you, I haven't had a chance to fire it yet. It does seem solid though and I took it apart to clean and lube it. I did some looking on the internet for some info before I bought it and I only found good reviews. I will let you know after I fire it, or you could tell me if you get the chance first.

More info on what is in stock at Brightwater: not much! They only had a few ARs left - one Colt and one Charles Daly, both about $1500. They also had a S&W M&P15 that was chambered in 5.45 X 39 for about $900. There were also a few used ARs, but I didn't pay attention to the brands or costs. I sure am glad I bought mine a while ago...

More info on what is in stock at Brightwater: not much! They only had a few ARs left - one Colt and one Charles Daly, both about $1500. They also had a S&W M&P15 that was chambered in 5.45 X 39 for about $900. There were also a few used ARs, but I didn't pay attention to the brands or costs. I sure am glad I bought mine a while ago...

Just picked up the Charles Daly and it is very nice. I called the company and talked with the vice president to ask questions and very helpful. Because I read about complaints with the company. Took it out today and shoots just as good or not better than my other ar's. Very solid and took it apart and checked it all out and I am very impressed. I also found out I just got the brand new model which I have one of the first 25 and left the company Jan 28. I can't complain about it and would by another in a heart beat. Also completed my build that took 10 months but it shoots a 3/4" group at 200 yards. It is a DPMS Bull Panther stainless 24" with a stage lower parts kit and LWRC lower and Leupold Mark 4 on top. This a keeper.

Scott

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads