JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Galco VHS 4.0
I got one last year and have been happy with it so far.

When I bought mine, there was a drop down menu where you can search all the different makes of 1911.

Last Edited:

Retention or bucket holster? Safariland or Aliengear for retention. Used Safariland for several years, but they didn't make a holster with a RDS cover for my G17 unless I added a light, so I tried the Aliengear. So far, so good.

For just a plain kydex holster, I tend to stick with Blade-tech.

All 3 companies do a pretty good job showing what's available for specific pistols. The Safariland site is a bit confusing until you figure out the different models.

Good suggestion and thanks. I've been looking for a holster that Blade-Tech used to make but once they left kydex and went to injection mold they dropped most of their lineup.
What model Blade-Tech in kydex are you looking for? I might have a R hand one since I've transitioned to AIWB and use another maker.

What model Blade-Tech in kydex are you looking for? I might have a R hand one since I've transitioned to AIWB and use another maker.
It was a 20 year old IWB that would accept a light. That one is still going strong like all the old blade-techs. Now I need one for a different pistol and blade-tech only offers their tek-lock injection molded holsters.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top