JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Galco VHS 4.0
I got one last year and have been happy with it so far.

When I bought mine, there was a drop down menu where you can search all the different makes of 1911.

Last Edited:

Retention or bucket holster? Safariland or Aliengear for retention. Used Safariland for several years, but they didn't make a holster with a RDS cover for my G17 unless I added a light, so I tried the Aliengear. So far, so good.

For just a plain kydex holster, I tend to stick with Blade-tech.

All 3 companies do a pretty good job showing what's available for specific pistols. The Safariland site is a bit confusing until you figure out the different models.

Good suggestion and thanks. I've been looking for a holster that Blade-Tech used to make but once they left kydex and went to injection mold they dropped most of their lineup.
What model Blade-Tech in kydex are you looking for? I might have a R hand one since I've transitioned to AIWB and use another maker.

What model Blade-Tech in kydex are you looking for? I might have a R hand one since I've transitioned to AIWB and use another maker.
It was a 20 year old IWB that would accept a light. That one is still going strong like all the old blade-techs. Now I need one for a different pistol and blade-tech only offers their tek-lock injection molded holsters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top