JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
im looking for friends in the eugene area to shoot with i live in creswell and have a private range too shoot at but all my friends are always to busy.What could possably be more important then putting lead down range lol.i load my own ammo so i like to shoot about once a week.I 44 so im not a kid so reply and maby we can get together the fange i shoot at goes out to 350yrds thanks. rember take a kid shooting or hunting.

I think this is what the OP meant to write:

I'm looking for friends in the Eugene area to shoot with. I live in Creswell, and I have a private range to shoot at, but all my friends are always too busy to go shooting with me. What could possibly be more important than putting lead down range? LOL! I load my own ammunition, so I like to shoot about once a week. I am 44 years old, so I'm not a kid. So, post a reply, and maybe we can get together. The private range that I shoot at goes out to 350yds. Thanks!

Remember, take a kid shooting or hunting!

Sounds like fun! Wish I lived closer.

Grammar Nazi has spoken.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top