JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
There will be vedors from across the US plus Europe. Demonstrations and numerous historical displays. The biggest in the country, don't miss it if you have any interest in edged weapons at all.

it was one of those shows that you just want to say "your charging how much for this just to get in?"
except for one guy will reloading stuff it was a waist of time...

I went jus to support the cause….8 bucks to get in, Serious lack of guns , but they had beef jerky, salsa , mace, trinkets, yard spinners and Girl Scout cookies Got out with a box of coconut samoas ( 6 bucks )

Last Edited:
Based upon the lack of actual gun deals, probably the last time I travel to a Eugene "gun" show 🥺 what a waste of time and money just to get in a see a few table. But yes, I also got some hot sauce and Girl Scouts cookies .

Based upon the lack of actual gun deals, probably the last time I travel to a Eugene "gun" show 🥺 what a waste of time and money just to get in a see a few table. But yes, I also got some hot sauce and Girl Scouts cookies .
Most people don't know that there are two Gun Shows in Eugene and judge all by the lessor of the two. The most recent one was put on by a promoter called Collectors West. They do shows all over Oregon and tend to be smaller and have more non firearm related stuff. The better show is the Willamette Valley Arms Collector show held once a year In March. It's a much bigger and better show in a bigger, better lit building.

Last Edited:
Going on at the same time and one of the best in the world was the Oregon Knife Collectors Association show one building over. If you like everything with an edge, custom makers, classic knives, world class displays, good deals on production knives, etc.... That was the place to be this past weekend.

It was awful. A lot of socially awkward old people trying to sell their overpriced antiques to other socially awkward old people. Oh and 3 1/2 ARs surrounded by moldy books

The funny thing about gun shows is I could go to a gun show with a buddy and think it was crap while he thought it was great even though we walked the show together. It depends on what you are interested in.

The funny thing about gun shows is I could go to a gun show with a buddy and think it was crap while he thought it was great even though we walked the show together. It depends on what you are interested in.
There are those that go in with the notion it is going to be crap and sure enough it is for them.

NO AR s boo hoo i saw several good buys on non AR guns remington 721 270 nice gun nice price. almost a Unicorn rem 721 250 3000, way over my head but still a nice gun. the marlin display was nice. most shows have an overabundance of ars and very limited assortment of wood and blued steel guns. still a good show.

NO AR s boo hoo i saw several good buys on non AR guns remington 721 270 nice gun nice price. almost a Unicorn rem 721 250 3000, way over my head but still a nice gun. the marlin display was nice. most shows have an overabundance of ars and very limited assortment of wood and blued steel guns. still a good show.
Actually there were several AR's and the prices seemed to be fair considering today's market. They weren't off the scale that some price them at. O well, we all see things from a different perspective. Overall the Willamette Valley Arms Collectors put on a good show. A big pat on the back of the show director. Several folks came through wanting advice or intel on a particular firearm and there were very knowledgeable folks there to help them out without trying to gouge them. That's what a real gun show is all about. The table holders were not all there for the greed factor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top