JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Actually there were several AR's and the prices seemed to be fair considering today's market. They weren't off the scale that some price them at. O well, we all see things from a different perspective. Overall the Willamette Valley Arms Collectors put on a good show. A big pat on the back of the show director. Several folks came through wanting advice or intel on a particular firearm and there were very knowledgeable folks there to help them out without trying to gouge them. That's what a real gun show is all about. The table holders were not all there for the greed factor.
still a good show. sad to say, but i was dissapointed in the rickareal show and the last albany show. afraid the good gun shows are a thing of the past. i go to gun shows to see the old stuff, not the common everyday stuff. walk into any gun store and see all the AR and semiauto guns galore.

still a good show. sad to say, but i was dissapointed in the rickareal show and the last albany show. afraid the good gun shows are a thing of the past. i go to gun shows to see the old stuff, not the common everyday stuff. walk into any gun store and see all the AR and semiauto guns galore.
I agree. Like I said in another gun show thread, some people have this idea that gun shows are a place where your entrance fee gets you access to an arms bazaar where sellers compete to give you guaranteed bargains on whatever new toy you're looking for. With that kind of expectation, I can see where they would be disappointed, because that's not how it works at all.

My kids were laughing a while back, at a scene in a TV show where a couple of detectives were at a gun show. They think it's funny how gun shows are portrayed in movies and television. They've been to enough shows to know that that's not how they are.

A major problem with gun show vendors is the lack of inventory, especially some of the old school stuff. Most people wanting to sell a firearm first look at what they are priced at on the net and then bring the weapon to a gun show expecting to get 10% more for it. That's been a trend for some years now and it doesn't look like it is going to change any time soon. That and bringing broken guns to the shows and getting rid of it instead of getting it repaired. The vendor pays the price twice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top