JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
im looking for friends in the eugene area to shoot with i live in creswell and have a private range too shoot at but all my friends are always to busy.What could possably be more important then putting lead down range lol.i load my own ammo so i like to shoot about once a week.I 44 so im not a kid so reply and maby we can get together the fange i shoot at goes out to 350yrds thanks. rember take a kid shooting or hunting.

I think this is what the OP meant to write:

I'm looking for friends in the Eugene area to shoot with. I live in Creswell, and I have a private range to shoot at, but all my friends are always too busy to go shooting with me. What could possibly be more important than putting lead down range? LOL! I load my own ammunition, so I like to shoot about once a week. I am 44 years old, so I'm not a kid. So, post a reply, and maybe we can get together. The private range that I shoot at goes out to 350yds. Thanks!

Remember, take a kid shooting or hunting!

Sounds like fun! Wish I lived closer.

Grammar Nazi has spoken.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews