JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The SS versions that I read were kinda rough and not up to traditional marlin quality were the Remington/Marlins. So far Ruger has made only the 45-70 Trapper in Marlin/Ruger, and people seem to be saying nice things about it.
I have a late RM 1894 CSBL that after a full disassembly and deburring has a nice action. Mind you I had to do the same thing with the last blued 1894 I had over 20 years prior.

I can go you one smaller I needed a Willys jeep gun. To give you a frame of reference wheel base is 14" shorter then a 60's VW bug. And only 57" wide. So small.
I ended up with a 16.25" barrel Winchester model 1894 in 30-30win. The mag holds 6 rds.

I don't even know if anyone makes such a firearm. Looking for a short truck gun for work, 18ich (even shorter would work)lever gun in stainless and factor threaded for a can(i can always have it threaded locally). Caliber isn't important just not a 22lr. I'm sick of running bolt guns with a scope, irons are a must for what I'm doing. Any input helps, thanks!

Checks 3/4 boxes and good price point. Couldn't speak to quality though.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews