JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The SS versions that I read were kinda rough and not up to traditional marlin quality were the Remington/Marlins. So far Ruger has made only the 45-70 Trapper in Marlin/Ruger, and people seem to be saying nice things about it.
I have a late RM 1894 CSBL that after a full disassembly and deburring has a nice action. Mind you I had to do the same thing with the last blued 1894 I had over 20 years prior.

I can go you one smaller I needed a Willys jeep gun. To give you a frame of reference wheel base is 14" shorter then a 60's VW bug. And only 57" wide. So small.
I ended up with a 16.25" barrel Winchester model 1894 in 30-30win. The mag holds 6 rds.

I don't even know if anyone makes such a firearm. Looking for a short truck gun for work, 18ich (even shorter would work)lever gun in stainless and factor threaded for a can(i can always have it threaded locally). Caliber isn't important just not a 22lr. I'm sick of running bolt guns with a scope, irons are a must for what I'm doing. Any input helps, thanks!

Checks 3/4 boxes and good price point. Couldn't speak to quality though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top