JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Corvallis, but don't mind a 30 min drive. I'm 25 responsible adult just looking for a buddy to go shooting with.

I have an AR-15 .223 and a AR-15 .22, a 9mm and a .22 Ruger.

If your live around Corvallis and want to go shooting after work hours or on the weekends, get a hold of me!

The only 2 spots I know of are Browns Camp in Tillamook State Forest and the Rock pit 7 miles in on Memaloose Rd which is off hwy 224 south/southeast of Estacada. Both are about 1.5 hrs from me in Salem, OR.

The main pit at Browns Camp is closed atm due to actual rock quarry ops there. But a patroling Forest Ranger came by and gave me a map showing 2 more pits.

I went shooting this morning up at the gravel pit on Mary's Peak this morning, it was a bit foggy but still a good time. I cleaned up a bunch of debris that was left by others. Let's try to keep our shooting areas cleaner. If anyone wants to go shooting up there let me know I'm down to go again soon.

I went shooting this morning up at the gravel pit on Mary's Peak this morning, it was a bit foggy but still a good time. I cleaned up a bunch of debris that was left by others. Let's try to keep our shooting areas cleaner. If anyone wants to go shooting up there let me know I'm down to go again soon.

Hows the shooting at marys peak?

I shoot regularly up at Mary's Peak at the big clearing with the berm that everyone else shoots at. There's also a few spots off Mary's Peak in the National forest nearby that are good. Let me know if you ever want to go shoot. I can show you a couple spot in the woods. I won't be back to Corvallis until after September 24th though :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top