JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys I'm looking for a range to hold a skeet and pistol shoot out. Followed by a Banquet, so I need a club house or a place that has a grange nearby. The competition is going to be held by the Lower Columbia Sportsmen's Alliance, and we will host the banquet for the Washington State Hound Council. By the way we would like this in SW Washington along I-5 if possible.

We used to use the Tacoma Sportsman but I thought it got a little expensive, but it is on my list because the location is good. I think moving it down to portland would be too much of a drive for guys in N WA. It would work though bringing guys up from OR. Thanks guys for the ideas.

Hard part will be the shotgun factor. Alot of ranges around here do not allow shotguns. If looking for a spot in SW washingtonyour best bet is to contact the ranges via email. I know Clark Rifles has a spot like posted above. But also think about English Pit. They might cater to you and there are a few grange halls within a few miles you could rent for the party. Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top