Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for a range with a club house 4 banquet

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by catdog360, Mar 6, 2010.

1. catdog360

catdog360 Cowlitz New Member

Hey guys I'm looking for a range to hold a skeet and pistol shoot out. Followed by a Banquet, so I need a club house or a place that has a grange nearby. The competition is going to be held by the Lower Columbia Sportsmen's Alliance, and we will host the banquet for the Washington State Hound Council. By the way we would like this in SW Washington along I-5 if possible.

2. sarnesr

sarnesr Puyallup, WA New Member

Try The Tacoma Sportsman Club in Puyallup. They are on the net, sorry, don't have the link.

3. gixxer1974

gixxer1974 Portlad Oregon Member

if you are willing to move to Oregon just south of portland off I-5 look up Tri county gun club and see if they are willing and meet your needs

4. catdog360

catdog360 Cowlitz New Member

We used to use the Tacoma Sportsman but I thought it got a little expensive, but it is on my list because the location is good. I think moving it down to portland would be too much of a drive for guys in N WA. It would work though bringing guys up from OR. Thanks guys for the ideas.

5. Kain

Kain Vancouver, WA Member

6. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Hard part will be the shotgun factor. Alot of ranges around here do not allow shotguns. If looking for a spot in SW washingtonyour best bet is to contact the ranges via email. I know Clark Rifles has a spot like posted above. But also think about English Pit. They might cater to you and there are a few grange halls within a few miles you could rent for the party. Good luck!