JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
irvona
State
Other
IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME I AM LOOKINGIR A 9MM GLOCK 43 OR A GOOD RUGER 9MM - I NOW LIVE ALONE AS MY NOW X BEAT THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME AND THE JERK ABOUT BITE MY NOSE OFF - ANYWAY I HAVE BEEN AROUND GUNS ALL MY LIFE SO THAT ISNT AN ISSUE - BUT ANYWAY I GOT A PFA AND HE TOLD ME ALOT OF GOOD THAT PIECE OF PAPER IS GOING TO DO YOU ONCE YOY ARE DEAD - JERK - I AM PRETTY UPSET AND DEATHLY AFRAID OF HIM - SINCE THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS RIGHT THERE IN THE COURTHOUSE I WENT AND GOT MY PROTECTION PERMIT - THE STATE COP BELIEVE IT OR NOT SHOWED ME THESE COUPLE OF PISTOLS TO GET BUT I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY TO SPEND AS I ALSO LOST HIS INCOME AND I AM STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT ON MY OWN - ANYWAY IF THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT COULD PLEASE HELP ME I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL - THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME - HAVE A GREAT DAY - MAY GOD BLESS

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Go for a hipoint 9mm or 45 there about 135 dollars. Crappy situation sorry it happened but it will protect you as well as a cheap 12 gauge at a pawn shop! Best of luck

You can get a Bersa Thunder 380 for like $250, or you can get one of the Taurus G2 series for about the same. You'll need a carry permit. If you're worries about it at home only, a Mossberg Maverick 88 is about $200 tops. Pawn shops also have good deals on these sorts of guns.

For Sale: Reduced! Bersa Thunder 380 Concealed Carry Pistol - Excellent Condition
$ 185CONTACT SELLER

Offered here is a Bersa Thunder 380 Concealed Carry pistol in excellent condition. It comes with its hard plastic case, two factory magazines, manual, safety lock key, factory test cartridge, and all factory paperwork. It has an easily-removed Hogue grip pad installed which softens recoil. I have put about 350 rounds through it and found it to be easy to shoot, accurate and extremely reliable. I am selling it because I now carry a Ruger LCP II instead.

Basically a Walther PPK clone, this pistol has great reviews. Check them out.

The buyer must pay for an FFL transfer at any location within about 15 miles of West Chester PA. No trades. PA buyers only. Thanks for looking.

-----------------------------------------
Specifications:

Caliber: .380 ACP
Action: DA/SA
Capacity: 8+1
Barrel Length: 3.2"
Front Sight: Blade Integral with Slide, White Dot
Rear Sight: Integral with Slide, Two White Dots
Finishes: Duotone, Matte Black
Grips: Checkered Polymer
Construction: Alloy Frame / Steel Slide
Safety: Integral Keyed Locking System, Manual with Decocker, Firing Pin
Weight: 16.4 oz
Length: 6"
Height: 4.6"
Width: 1"
1582204100569.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It would seem that color of the gun is one of the least important factors at this point, and price and obtaining it soon is the most important. As others have stated, lots of options at pawn shops, or even ordering online, a pistol for under $200 can be had.

Muddy Girl camo is a camo pattern typically with pink as the primary color. They put it on just about everything these days and I'm sure you've seen some version of it floating around.

Some examples:
7%2F06%2F17%2F6964807_01_muddy_girl_camo_ar_15_640.jpg

tdoorsuperstore.com%2Fprodimages%2F22132-DEFAULT-l.jpg

94f17a7665--camo-truck-accessories-muddy-girl-camo.jpg

%2F43%2F80%2F35%2F438035c24b827abf5fd1078c771cc434.jpg

12%2F06004701%2FMuddy-Girl-Jeep-wrapping-film-camo.jpg

You get the idea.

You can get a Bersa Thunder 380 for like $250, or you can get one of the Taurus G2 series for about the same. You'll need a carry permit. If you're worries about it at home only, a Mossberg Maverick 88 is about $200 tops. Pawn shops also have good deals on these sorts of guns.
thank you

It would seem that color of the gun is one of the least important factors at this point, and price and obtaining it soon is the most important. As others have stated, lots of options at pawn shops, or even ordering online, a pistol for under $200 can be had.
I know lol but I figured if I am buying one I may as well see if I can find one in the color I have seen them in - why I am specific on the brand as I before used other models I dont remember particularly which brands but had problems with jamming and I dont want that to happen - thanks for your response

OP have you tried looking for what you want LESS than 2000 miles away? o_O
I am just looking around online and somehow came upon this group and was just asking - I know places will ship to a gun place where I would then pick it up and transfer - didnt mean to cause any problems what so ever - have a great weekend

I am just looking around online and somehow came upon this group and was just asking - I know places will ship to a gun place where I would then pick it up and transfer - didnt mean to cause any problems what so ever - have a great weekend

You didn't cause any problems. I was asking because what you are looking for isn't uncommon and should be available a lot closer to you than the PNW. :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.