JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can get a Bersa Thunder 380 for like $250, or you can get one of the Taurus G2 series for about the same. You'll need a carry permit. If you're worries about it at home only, a Mossberg Maverick 88 is about $200 tops. Pawn shops also have good deals on these sorts of guns.
thank you very much - it is mostly for home just in case but I am sure will take it with me when I go out and about but that is only once a month - yes I already git my protection permit to carry and conceal so that part is done - ty - have a great weekend

Go for a hipoint 9mm or 45 there about 135 dollars. Crappy situation sorry it happened but it will protect you as well as a cheap 12 gauge at a pawn shop! Best of luck
thank you very much - I am afraid of some lower cost name brands jamming on me and I end up shot with my own pistol is one of my biggest fears - maybe I watch too much TV lol - having a great weekend

Try Armslist in PA.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.