JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Out of curiosity, what is the main idea/benefit behind having shotgun rounds being detachable from their carrier on the shotgun?

Receiver mounted ammo is the most efficient why reload a shotgun, the Aridus Q-DC latch is very similar to the mag release on an AK and can be smacked out of place to rapidly replace an empty carrier with a loaded carrier so one may continue to thump with minimal interruption.

Check out the videos on his web site...
https://www.aridusindustries.com/videos/

People use Velcro backed shotgun cards to do the same thing, this is a step up.

Receiver mounted ammo is the most efficient why reload a shotgun, the Aridus Q-DC latch is very similar to the mag release on an AK and can be smacked out of place to rapidly replace an empty carrier with a loaded carrier so one may continue to thump with minimal interruption.

Check out the videos on his web site...
https://www.aridusindustries.com/videos/

People use Velcro backed shotgun cards to do the same thing, this is a step up.

Thanks for the explanation.

I have plenty of drag, so I like extra rounds on tap.

There's a "Saiga" style 12 ga 'firearm'

Short barrel, 8-10 round mags and 20 round drums.

If I was trying to be high speed with a shotgun, I'd look at going that route.

I thought about it for half a day, but I play with rifles and rifle caliber 'pistols' far more.

The industry is great though, something for everyone and no need to justify wanting it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.