JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
There is a new shop in downtown Castle Rock that does them... he is a nice guy to deal with as well...
I have used Gator' s a few times as well...

Gator's for me, in Kelso. $20 if I remember correctly for transfers. I've actually known the owner, Wally, personally (worked with him for over 20 years). Stand up no BS family owned business. He's got policies in place like no transfers to non-citizens that may rub some people wrong, but that's his perogative as a small business owner. They've always had the best price I could find on special order stuff, and they're always good for some conversation and an interesting mix of new and old when I stop in the shop. Both Ben (his son) and Mike are good guys if you treat them with the respect you'd expect in return, and Wally can tear apart, evaluate, and fix just about anything I've seen thrown at him (from obscure firearms to gas-fired turbines in power plants).
For transfers, I've never needed to let them know ahead of time. If they're open, and the system is available, they'll run the paperwork.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top