JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You also have to take a class to get a certificate that's good for a period of 5 yrs to buy semi auto rifles that have detachable mags thst hold 10 rounds or more. Tube fed mags are exempt. No matter if you are 60 yrs old you can't even buy a Ruger 10-22 without taking the "assault weapons" class to get the certificate in order to buy a semi-auto. But as the other member stated tiu must be at least 21" to purchase semi-auto. Pumps, levera, singlleverage, the age is 18.

You also have to take a class to get a certificate that's good for a period of 5 yrs to buy semi auto rifles that have detachable mags thst hold 10 rounds or more. Tube fed mags are exempt. No matter if you are 60 yrs old you can't even buy a Ruger 10-22 without taking the "assault weapons" class to get the certificate in order to buy a semi-auto. But as the other member stated tiu must be at least 21" to purchase semi-auto. Pumps, levera, singlleverage, the age is 18.
It's free....

Some places it's free some places charge for teaching the class. Some places will not except the free online class certications. But will accept in person class certifications whether it was free or not. I know at the big box store North 40 outfitters that they will not accept the online class certificates to buy semi-auto rifles. I had a couple friend that did the online class and North 40 would not sell them a rifle. I called North 40 corporate to ask them and the guy they had me talk to said "affirmative" on that policy, we do not accept online class certifications in order to purchase semi-auto rifles under 1639 in WA state "

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top