JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to do a lock swap on my Liberty safe. I want to go to an electronic lock instead of a mechanical lock. Who can point me in the direction of a reputable locksmith in the Portland metro area that can do the install? Would like something in the Oregon City area if possible. Thanks.

+1 +1 +1 +1 !!!! Great safes, great service, nice guy. Can put a 700+ lb. safe ANYWHERE you want it by himself. Works his A$$ off and doesn't beat up the walls in the process. No hours posted on the website because whenever he answers the phone he is open, and he always answers the phone. First time we called him it was Saturday about 5:00pm. Just wanted to know when he was open. Said he was delivering a safe to Vancouver and would be back at the shop about 8:00 if we wanted to come by. Met him at 8:00, got an hours worth of quality sales info, bought a Fatboy Jr. and he agreed to deliver it the next day. Called him Sunday morning, said we would like a second one. He said no problem and had them in our house before 1:00 Sunday.

I purchased my first gun safe in 1983 and please let me talk you into not changing your lock into a digital lock. I've got an acquaintance that is a locksmith and he has had several service calls to get into peoples safes that have digital locks that failed on the owners. Both my safes have Sargent and Greenleaf (sp) dial combo locks on them. I set them both so they have the same combo. I can open them fairly quickly but the most important thing is they always open. The battery can't die because there isn't one. When ever I leave the house I spin the dials on both of them and lock the front door so I don't accidentally leave either one unlocked. When I'm home they are usually unlocked. Trust me sir you are better off with a good dial lock.

I bought my Liberty from the Hubbard outlet as well. The gentleman there was great to work with. When buying it I insisted on a dial lock , working as a HVAC DDC tech I see electronics fail on the daily. Only takes about 20 seconds to get in my safe. I would stick with a dial IMO.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top