Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lock cut, trailer stolen

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IronMonster, Oct 1, 2014.

1. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

Showed up to the shop this morning to find the gate open, lock cut and enclosed trailer missing. Friends trailer I was storing for him after he lost his shop space, full of his wood working shop. Crooks showed up at 3:12 am and where gone by 3:15. They knew what they where after. I have them coming and going on camera not that it makes much difference other than I know when and the make and model of the truck. Aww the joys of modern life :rolleyes::confused:

BoonDocks36 likes this.
  2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I've had a laundry list of things stolen over the years, including valuable timber. What's needed is backhoe justice

U201491, WilliamIV, orygun and 5 others like this.
  3. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Exactly.

mjbskwim likes this.
  4. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

Ahh Shoot! Darn Shovel...

Shut up!

Blitzkrieg and Riot like this.
  5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

That completly sucks, man! People will steal any danged thing! A big fat trailer is mighty tempting to a bunch of losers!:mad:

6. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

The highlight in a loser's life: theft in the middle of the night.

7. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Bad economy makes for more thieves, geez we need better leadershipo_O

8. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

see any of the stuff show up on Craig's list yet?

Riot likes this.
  9. BoonDocks36

^^^that There^^^ is Truth.

philip

I had a VW Bus drive away, that was Heavy Chained and locked to a big tree, with Two tires that needed air. The VW went out, got itself three cans of Fix a flat... Filled up its tires, gnawed off the huge chain, and drove itself away!!!!

(I know the Apartment manager had a hand in it, his body language is so bad he could lose every hand in poker)!!!!! But I didn't shoot him... Didn't even threaten to... My satisfaction is best served COLD, Ice Cold.

I can wait! :cool:

10. Blitzkrieg

Meth plays a huge role in these types of crimes

Riot and Sgt Nambu like this.
  11. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

And .44 cal makes a huge hole in these types of criminals...

clearconscience and Redcap like this.
  12. Blitzkrieg

I prefer 15 rounds of Underwood 10MM or 15 ct 00 buck :cool:

13. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Vancouver Well-Known Member

I had a guy that was parking his camper next to my shop. After admiring his .45, I told him that there wasn't anything worth trading his future for in the shop or in the yard. As much as I hate to lose anything, defending it with deadly force can be even more costly.

BoonDocks36 and IronMonster like this.
  14. KalamaMark

KalamaMark Kalama Wa Well-Known Member

It's unfortunate that the 'war on drugs' has only succeeded in making drugs expensive, crammed copious amounts of cash into violent cartels, and put all of us as potential victims to property crimes as the addicted steal and plunder to feed cash to cartels who supply their needs.

Prohibition, like gun control, doesn't work. It's stupid. The war on drugs is a war on the poor and the stupid, a wide faced hammer for a corrupt government/police state to use, and an indirect and random tax on anyone who has anything worth stealing.

All that said, personal property thieves should be locked up in a stockade in the center of the nearest town for three days after capture and conviction, for the public to visit and 'entertain.'

soberups likes this.
  15. YoungBlood

YoungBlood SW Washington Active Member

If they knew what they were after hopefully that will help shrink the pool of dirtbags it may be, especially if you can cross ref the truck...either way hope you can find the stuff soon

16. Blitzkrieg

I make a distinction between pot and meth. The latter is a total scourge in too many ways to list. Were up to me all meth heads would face a firing squad or at least permanent deportation to some 3rd world h#llhole

17. BoonDocks36

The recent thread on "wake up to a bust" had a Linn County link for arrests... You can almost tell the Meth busts, by the photograph... I have watched literal California Beauty Pageant winners, go from drop dead knockouts of Glamour, to pathetic creatures with a look that says "shoot me, please. Put me out of my misery". Sadly, she died, auto accident, taking the other car, With family, with her... Head on high speed.

For those who deal that: automatic death sentence To Them. If it does not ~work the first time~ Kill them TWICE.

beauty queen left a daughter... Who is spitting image of her mother... I Pray, she knows not to get mixed up with ALL drugs. Pot included.

Once on that trail, it leads to a Super Free WAY, of OTHER KINDS.

philip :mad:

18. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Bullbubblegum.

19. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

My uncle runs a plumbing business and he was telling me someone broke into his office and stole his work truck with all his tools , oh but the thief left his bike in trade.

20. BoonDocks36

That is your opinion, and you are allowed it.

Mine, is not Opinion, it comes from having Worked in Drug & Alcohol therapy for thirty years... And seen First Hand... The devistation.

Maybe a few that you know, did not go on to worse drugs... But Every Single Person I know, that has kicked Heroin, Opiates, Meth, or Halucinogenics started with Reefer.

It is no longer a harmless item to ingest. There are Proven & Documented Cases of Overdose, with the products containing THC, and there has been an Increase in this, since Legalization in Washington, and Colorado.

However, that segues this thread, so other than refute your bullbubblegum statement, I will Not Respond Further to you.

philip

parallax, albin25 and clearconscience like this.