JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You use the original or the one with inserts that accepts different case sizes? Accuracy within .5 thousandth?
Looks fast on video watched. .

Sorry for late answer , .5 is 1/2 inch so Yes.

Thinking you ment .005 (5 thousands ) answer is YES.
Holds that all day all easy.

It holds +/- .001 easy. Just use your calipers correctly .

And If you don't feel ANYTHING it's telling you the piece is short.... how much. It won't tell you that. Gotta measure it.

Throw it in ur short bucket and revisit that Bunch when ya get a lot of them.

I've used all sorts of different tools for removing pocket crimps, my favorite one is still using the case mouth deburring tool. For a while I actually just set up a 1HP motor with a jig that held the tool on the end of it, I could blast threw a few thousand a night.

If you're really stuck and need a large quantity processed, I have a buddy who has a machine for it, and a turn and trim to handle the trimming. However, any berdan cases, FOD, or the like pretty much pisses everyone off. I think he charges $35/k+shipping.

I've used all sorts of different tools for removing pocket crimps, my favorite one is still using the case mouth deburring tool. For a while I actually just set up a 1HP motor with a jig that held the tool on the end of it, I could blast threw a few thousand a night.

If you're really stuck and need a large quantity processed, I have a buddy who has a machine for it, and a turn and trim to handle the trimming. However, any berdan cases, FOD, or the like pretty much pisses everyone off. I think he charges $35/k+shipping.

Gotta throw my 2 cents in on the statement... DAM GOOD DEAL!
I'm doing a ton right now and if I were to charge it would be more .

So it depends how much time you wanna spend and what you value your time at.

Me I enjoy reloading, and hate rushing it, so I do a lot of it even if I
don't load it up during the winter. Because when the shooti g season / competition starts I don't need to do anything but play.

i have one of those frankford arsenal doo-hickey's that seems to work pretty well, has graduations on the the collar to dial it in by a thou at a time for trimming and then it has spinning heads for mouth debur and primer reaming... or anything else that fits in the threaded holes they have on there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top