JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread is sooooo Gary Busey.

Edit: I'd bet no one gets this reference.

Oh, I got it. Silver Bullet (1985) which was the film adaption of Cycle of the Werewolf (1983). The latter is one of my favorite books, the former, meh, a mediocre, though fun, 80s film. Speaking of 80s, my first thought when seeing this, other than the pure awesomeness of course, is the "cool kid" in The Monster Squad (1987) making silver bullets. ;)

Any competent reloads in here willing to help me out? I need some bullets loaded for a video. I have some .999 pure silver rounds (in different calibers) I want to get loaded into nickel cases.

View attachment 489497
What those babies need is some attention from a felt tipped dremmel and some Mothers Mag Polish, make 'em nice and shiny and smooth as a babies bottom...

Sorry, I like shiny objects...

Looking forward to what you do with these...

When it spiked to near $50/ounce I about bubblegummed myself. I'm just waiting for it to do that again, I won't miss out this time.

I'm still kicking myself on the gold. I started blowing glass back in 2000 or 2001, I was whining about paying $350 an ounce for something I was just vaporizing in a flame to use as a coloring agent

But what stops clowns???

OP's got us covered there

the whole werewolf thing is a myth, I promise....
not true lol.... meeee.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads