JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any competent reloads in here willing to help me out? I need some bullets loaded for a video. I have some .999 pure silver rounds (in different calibers) I want to get loaded into nickel cases.

IMG_20180817_161813_177.jpg

Last Edited:
Cool! I'd do it but I'm too far, and they look larger than what I'm set up to do.

Are they for show? Or are they going actually be loaded with a charge?

They are 9mm, .357, and .44 (.355, .357, .429) Just wanting to put them in nickel casing with a mild-med loading.

How many you talking? I presume you have the nickle cases already and just need prep, priming and loading? I'm same as RENO, got out of .44 but have powder, primers and dies for the other two. Got nickle .38 special too. I'm in NE PDX just South of the airport.

The main reason you reload is so you know they'll go bang how you want.. not how some prankster without a manufacturing license might fuddle them up.

I have the ability to load all of those. Did you just want 1 cartridge per caliber. I have 9 and 357 nickel cases but not sure i would have any 44. Possible but i would have to dig. I dont as a rule reload for others but don't think reloading a single cartridge is going to raise any concerns from the ATF.

Shoot them North-northeast and I'll recover them. Seriously,

Have never seen nickeled .44 cases. Maybe Starline or Federal defensive loads? And, a custom seater plug might be needed to avoid deforming the tips.

A C-H cannelure tool would be helpful to roll a (taper) crimping cannelure into them.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews