JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hold on, you never know where those may take you!

Yippieeeeee...

D49205A8-044B-467F-9677-59D7DAA28002.jpeg

You been watching old "The Lone Ranger" episodes on netflix??? Read a book last century about a guy who tried to mold and cast shoot-able silver bullets. Now, hold on there a minute Kemosabe. It was named "D*mn You Lone Ranger". True dat.

Funny the OP brought this up. I've got close to 42lbs of .999 fine silver and considered doing this very thing. What stopped me from doing it was the worry about damaging my moulds, silver melts at over 1000 degrees hotter than lead (1761 deg F vs 622 deg F). I'd sure hate to warp an expensive set of moulds trying to do it.

Funny the OP brought this up. I've got close to 42lbs of .999 fine silver and considered doing this very thing. What stopped me from doing it was the worry about damaging my moulds, silver melts at over 1000 degrees hotter than lead (1761 deg F vs 622 deg F). I'd sure hate to warp an expensive set of moulds trying to do it.

Easy, just cast wax bullets, take the wax bullets to the local jeweler and have the jeweler cast them using the lost wax method. Or turn them on a mill like these were done.

That's just shy of $10k worth of silver at todays spot. I could think of better things to do than shoot it down a barrel. :D

I have a little bit of of silver I buy it when I can and when the price is right got a few bars but mostly coins
Invest your money in ammo. If society ever collapsed to the point we started using "precious" metals for trade again a loaded gun will be worth it's weight in platinum and then some.

When it spiked to near $50/ounce I about bubblegummed myself. I'm just waiting for it to do that again, I won't miss out this time.
There was talk a year ago that it could go to 100 dollars a ounce .but that's all it was talk
If it gets to 50 I would dump it too

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads