JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD !!

This is a LNIB S&W Performance Center Ported Shield in .45 ACP. Great ergonomics and trigger in a pistol that mirrors the capabilities of a Commander's size 1911. 7+1 capability plus the ported barrel and specially cut vented slide mean reduced muzzle flip and recoil. Comes with special fiber optic sights for enhanced target picture and quickness on target. Just a beautiful gun. Also includes one 6-round magazine, one extended 7-round magazine, and a Kydex IWB holster that fits it perfectly and makes carrying it a dream. I'm the original owner. The pistol has a maximum of 200 rounds through it. I'm selling it because I have to have a second round of spinal surgery and probably won't be able to shoot anything for at least three months and maybe nothing over 9mm over that because of recoil. Sigh.

All yours for a steal at $400.

Please respond by personal conversation/message, not here on the forum. Serious offers only. This is a premier firearm at an already low price, especially considering the fitted Kydex iWB holster. Leave your name and a phone number that you'll actually answer. Priority goes to Clark County residents although I will drive across the river to Portland on a firm commitment to buy. Pictures follow: IMG_0633.jpg IMG_0634.jpg IMG_0635.jpg IMG_0637.jpg IMG_0639.jpg IMG_0640.jpg IMG_0641.jpg IMG_0643.jpg

Last Edited: