JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After a twenty year wait I finally got my old Llama 380 back on Easter Sunday... The pistol is is good overall condition still except the grips. I have looked around online and all I have found look like cheap crap, Does anyone have suggestions on where to get quality replacements? I currently have the black plastic ones but might consider other styles.
(I know there are Llama lovers out there)
TIA

Don't know how much hand work you like to do but if I had a pistol that needed some special grips I'd be inclined to make my own.

Get some nice dense hardwood and if you don't have a band saw, have a local woodworking shop cut off some strips just a little thicker and wider than what the finished grips will be. Then carve, plane, sand, etc, until they're exactly what you want.

Take a look at Western Mahogany. Great color and grain appearance. It's among the four densest hardwoods there are. Up with Ebony, Lignum Vitae, and Desert Ironwood.

I like doing work like this myself because I usually end up with something that not only fits what I want more exactly, I can stand back and admire the results of my own labors.

Don't know how much hand work you like to do but if I had a pistol that needed some special grips I'd be inclined to make my own.

Get some nice dense hardwood and if you don't have a band saw, have a local woodworking shop cut off some strips just a little thicker and wider than what the finished grips will be. Then carve, plane, sand, etc, until they're exactly what you want.

Take a look at Western Mahogany. Great color and grain appearance. It's among the four densest hardwoods there are. Up with Ebony, Lignum Vitae, and Desert Ironwood.

I like doing work like this myself because I usually end up with something that not only fits what I want more exactly, I can stand back and admire the results of my own labors.

I considered this. I have made grips in the past but on this gun I just want to return it back to original (or close).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top