JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Located in WA. Need help pressing out the original barrel and replacing it with a new one I have. Along with headspace (I have headspace gauges).

Anyone out there that can help or point me in the right direction?

Are all the blocks removed? Sight tower, gas block, rear sight block. Is it a new barrel without a barrel pin groove? If so you will need an endmill to cut the notch. I have the tooling to press both barrels but don't have an endmill.

Are all the blocks removed? Sight tower, gas block, rear sight block. Is it a new barrel without a barrel pin groove? If so you will need an endmill to cut the notch. I have the tooling to press both barrels but don't have an endmill.
Thanks for a quick reply. The blocks and such are still in and the pins ect will need to be pressed out. I was hoping I could use a drill press after pressing in the barrel, but you say I'll need an endmill to make the notch? That'll complicates things a bit.

Up early on a Sunday. Building rifles.

Pierce County represent!

646e3ab87227c.image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA