JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Excellent starts to any collection, or fine additions to existing yards. Both have sound, include everything you need to get started in America's first great hobby, and feature Lionchief controls, which means independent control on each locomotive regardless of what track they're on. This ain't your grandpa's Lionel!

I firmly believe every American home ought to have four things; a good set of cookware, a firearm for self-defense, a complete toolbox, and a Lionel train set. This company was in business 3 years before Ford Motor Company, to give you some perspective on how long Lionel's been around.

These sets are definitely leaning more towards the children, but they make a great start to any Lionel collection. Both are now out of production (Lionel releases these sets yearly, once they're gone, they're gone forever), and I'm asking $150 per set, which is what I paid for them. The only reason I'm selling them at all is because I'm an idiot, and accidentally ordered two of each set. Since I only need one to complete my collection, the two spares you see in the pictures are up for sale.

The Little Steam is rarer, but the Dinosaur's more entertaining for the kids. Buy them both and I'll send you home with a few crates of 1950's era Lionel goodies for free.

20210809_095308.jpg 20210809_095407.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews