JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh my god, call the child protective people! He is teaching the child how to use a weapon (ax), and play with fire, then to top it all off teaching him VIOLENCE :s0140:
Love that set up for the camp, almost all the comforts of home. Amazing kids can have that much fun with no Phone, PC, video games, ECT. LOVE IT!!!

Seeing you guys out there camping really brings back memories. Though I'd love to be out there like that again, I wouldn't do it unless omeone else did all the work. So glad you can get out there and do that though. Are you by chance at Carl G. Washburn? I recognize the view of the Siuslaw River Bridge. We're regulars there every September for 23, due to be 24 years. We stay on Siltcoos Lake. And always take the coast route back.

just thinkin' out loud here, but this could be a good thread to share member's youtube (perhaps other platforms?) so we can sub to each other.

every 1 counts and it would be kinda cool to peek into y'alls worlds. :)

You guys ever go to the Clackamas County Fair? The goat barn is incredible. No tall fences, just the pens. We spend a couple hours just with the goats and sheep. Third week of August. We always go on kids day which is usually that first day. Beautiful grounds.

You guys ever go to the Clackamas County Fair? The goat barn is incredible. No tall fences, just the pens. We spend a couple hours just with the goats and sheep. Third week of August. We always go on kids day which is usually that first day. Beautiful grounds.
I'll have to check it out.

Anything that kids interested in something other than a damn screen is GREAT! LOVE seeing young out finding interest in stuff other than what is on the screen from the couch.

Anything that kids interested in something other than a damn screen is GREAT! LOVE seeing young out finding interest in stuff other than what is on the screen from the couch.
That's the other best part of the county fair. All those kids tending THEIR animals. Their dressed for show too, and they love their animals. They love showing them off. That county fair scene is one of the few things that are very close to the same as it was 50-100 years ago. Though I can only go back about 60 years, :D I'm guessing they were always similar.

Hey @Reno ! there's also the "Great Oregon Steam-up". If that boy of yours has got a ton of energy and is into trucks and machinery (Guy Stuff). That's another old timey must do for us. The have shuttle carts being pulled by tractors that are constantly circling the grounds moving people. And a huge flea market behind the equipment.

Oh, Jane is going to love watching this. Every time we're down that way she talks about when they used to go there. Glad to see it's still up and running! They should have a "Just Adults Day" so we could go and not have to deal with a jillion strange rug rats. :s0114:

Oh, Jane is going to love watching this. Every time we're down that way she talks about when they used to go there. Glad to see it's still up and running! They should have a "Just Adults Day" so we could go and not have to deal with a jillion strange rug rats. :s0114:
It wasn't that busy honestly.

I was curious if anyone noticed the shoe change after the log ride. He was fractions of an inch too short for it even in the boots. The folks in line started chanting, "Lrt him ride, let him ride!" The staff didn't want a fight and let him on.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads