JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Trade or Sale; LIKE NEW Springfield XD 45acp, 4 Inch, Black, Full Package, two 13rd Mags, XD-Gear holster, mag loader, dual mag holster, mag loader, case. Click for more photos...

Asking $500 cash, meet north of Seattle at my FFL in Everett, WA. Trade for EOTECH EXPS3-0

Sorry about some of the bad photos (I think there were some particles on my camera lens, the gun is like new, no specs or blemishes.) I need to clean out the safe. I've only shot one mag through this gun on the day I got it (to make sure I wanted to keep it). I bought it to be a carry gun, but never ended up doing anything with it. It's been in my safe since (other than cleaning/lubricating and show and tell). Time to let it go.

XD .45 ACP 4 Inch Barrel Black Finish 13 Round With XD Gear System
Lightweight, ultra high-impact poly frame. Over-sized heat treated slide rails. Dual tension recoil spring system. Over-sized slide stop/release. USA trigger system. Over-sized take-down release lever. Forged, heat treated fully machined slide. Cold hammer forged barrel. Ambidextrous magazine release. Loaded chamber indicator. Front and rear cocking serrations. Firing pin status indicator. Two chrome plated Easy Glide magazines. XD Gear System includes belt holster, double magazine pouch, magazine loader and a cable lock.

This time Springfield's engineers have outdone themselves: defying the laws of physics, adding material where needed, shaving it away where it's not . . . cramming 14 rounds of 45ACP punch into a polymer frame that is not perceptibly larger than the one they use for their 9mm and 40 cal. XDs.
Springfield Armory XD 45ACP, with 4" Barrel, Black Finish, and XD gear system*. The 4 Inch XD combines safety with quality and ease of use. With the new Ultra Safety Assurance (U.S.A.) action trigger system, this polymer framed pistol is as comfortable as it is safe.

MANUFACTURER NO: XD9611HCSP06
ITEM #: 706397866815
Caliber-Gauge .45 ACP
Capacity 13
Finish Black
Hand Gun Web Model Model XD
Tactical Tactical

P3240070_zpst4hc0tvw.jpg
P3240077_zpszwqdg8zh.jpg

P3240078_zpsqtbldrda.jpg
P3240084_zps48fxfori.jpg P3240083_zpstrgr02ed.jpg P3240082_zps4u1lp6yy.jpg P3240081_zpsgnsg6rew.jpg P3240080_zpsbqco8axl.jpg P3240076_zpspifr9jje.jpg P3240072_zpszd4hrldv.jpg P3240071_zpsp9xhtmv4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: