JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$195
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Taurus PT845, 2 mags, original box, mag loader, like new, I'm the original owner and have probably shot no more than 100 rounds through it. Transfer through any FFL within 25 miles of Albany. Mags are 12 round, which are still legal in Oregon because as of this writing Circuit Court Judge R. Rashio has temporarily blocked the magazine restriction from taking place. If the trial about this ends and the restriction is in place, then you won't be able to buy this--so best to act now.

taurus PT845_cr-gigapixel-low_res-scale-6_00x.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Unfortunately currently can't be sold to our Washington members.

Or to any other magazine restricted folks…
He's located in Oregon and wants to sell within 25 miles of Albany. Why would you clog up his ad or even post this being a "staff member?" It's just a pistol with standard capacity magazines!

He's located in Oregon and wants to sell within 25 miles of Albany. Why would you clog up his ad or even post this being a "staff member?" It's just a pistol with standard capacity magazines!
Because he is a new member & answered a question to a Washington member.

Suppose folks could think I'm being a dick.

Or, folks could figure I'm trying to help the OP out by reminding him of the current situation. In case he decides to sell it up there, or ship it.

You decide.

Last Edited:
I know Oregon's 114, not so much of WA. version, but my understanding almost the same in regards to magazines. If you're carrying a 10+ mag outside, it's a crime. Period. Grandfathered or not. You actually have to prove you are going to the range or event. Receipt is not good enough. Pictures are not good enough. Nothing is good enough. Basically, guilty no matter what without defense.

Taurus PT845, 2 mags, original box, mag loader, like new, I'm the original owner and have probably shot no more than 100 rounds through it. Transfer through any FFL within 25 miles of Albany. Mags are 12 round, which are still legal in Oregon because as of this writing Circuit Court Judge R. Rashio has temporarily blocked the magazine restriction from taking place. If the trial about this ends and the restriction is in place, then you won't be able to buy this--so best to act now.

View attachment 1478082
It's this still available???

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.