JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you explain this: By county there are more republicans in Oregon than democrats. At the very least that alone would be enough to force a "compromise" If people would only vote

In Oregon, it's divided up based on population. Senate District 30, for example, is made up of 7 full counties and parts of 2 others. Senate District 29 is made up of 6 full counties and part of another. Hardly a help in Salem.

Reps are divided up by population as well, same thing, it gives control to the population centers, which are, in Oregon, full on leftist anti's.

Then look at how many State Senators are just in the Portland/Metro area:

senate-map.jpg

Unfortunately, it's not equally divided by each county, regardless of population, it doesn't work like Senators on the federal level.

These bills are way more concerning than SB-501. That one is dead on arrival. These two have money and influence behind them.

I can't help but think they are running the absolutely batscat crazy one first, so that they can pivot to this one that they'll characterize as "reasonable" and a "compromise". Never mind it would be the most draconian anti-2A law ever passed in this state, and easily one of the worst passed anywhere in the US.

Can you explain this: By county there are more republicans in Oregon than democrats. At the very least that alone would be enough to force a "compromise" If people would only vote
Etrain16 shows it best. I get tons of Democrats emails. They don't have a down time. They campaign year around asking for donations and volunteers. During the midterms, one of their biggest fears was the number of conservative counties in Oregon. If people in those counties turn out, they know they can't run free and loose.

Yes, I know in every race the rules may be different. But the anti side currently have no opposition. Say Nute came within a few points of Brown, they may think of backing off some extreme gun bills.

Etrain16 shows it best. I get tons of Democrats emails. They don't have a down time. They campaign year around asking for donations and volunteers. During the midterms, one of their biggest fears was the number of conservative counties in Oregon. If people in those counties turn out, they know they can't run free and loose.

Yes, I know in every race the rules may be different. But the anti side currently have no opposition. Say Nute came within a few points of Brown, they may think of backing off some extreme gun bills.

The dems have been running 24 /7 since 2016 at least . To infuse the lies into the brains of people that can't think for their selfs..Most people cannot see the Oppression through the fog of Rederic and propaganda buying into the false sense of security they are pushing. If they make only having 10 rounds legal they might actually believe that when the law shows up to the next gang shooting there will only be 10 shells on the ground vs. 30. .

Kate barely won with 50.01% of the vote for people who cast a vote for governor.
When you factor in the people who voted "none of the above", she won with something like 48.80% of the vote.

I.e. less than a majority of Oregon's like Brown. That can help weaken her. No mater how much money Bloomberg gave her.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top