JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some gun owners a dedicated democrats those that voted KB into office are responsible for this . These communist know they have the upper hand and are tickled just nowing they can get away with abusing the rights of others.Now they have nothing to lose by a full fledged assult on the rights of innocent people and have full support of Idiots that think like them.

Last Edited:
I think it's time to abandon ship....

Yes, yes it is. Planning to get to the escape pods has commanded a bit of my time today, and will consume much more in the coming months.

As to the mentally challenged, human garbage who are behind this, while I believe in living and let live, I can't help think of some rather choice statements from Thomas Paine. But I will refrain from quoting from said for now. :s0155:

These are the same people behind IP 43 that didn't get on the ballot last year. You can read the proposal here
Oregon Ban on Certain Firearms and Magazines with More than a 10-Round Capacity Initiative (2018) - Ballotpedia

If the language is the same it would classify many semiautomatic firearms as "assault weapons" including these .22LR firearms pictured below:

jpLpbs8.png
"any semiautomatic pistol or rifle with a fixed ammunition magazine with a capacity of more than 10 rounds"

mQRBM5C.jpg
"any semiautomatic pistol or rifle with a fixed ammunition magazine with a capacity of more than 10 rounds"

OszQoj9.jpg

rfMWTll.jpg
"a semiautomatic pistol with one of the following: ...a threaded barrel that can accept a silencer"

LHdXdtn.jpg
"a semiautomatic pistol with one of the following: ...a threaded barrel that can accept a silencer"

38RgwyG.jpg

Even if you registered your "assault weapon" you would have to show that it is "securely stored" and you could possess it only in a few limited areas, and not on public land. That would be a felony, even if it is a registered grandfathered "assault weapon".

(4) A person seeking to register an assault weapon or large capacity magazine must submit evidence satisfactory to the Department to establish that: (a) The owner has securely stored the assault weapon or large capacity magazine pursuant to existing law and, in addition, as provided in any rules and regulations adopted by the Department specifically relating to assault weapons and large capacity magazines; (b) The owner possesses any lawful assault weapon or large capacity magazine only: (A) On property owned or immediately controlled by the registered owner; (B) On property owned by another with the owner's express permission in a manner consistent with subsection (4)(a) in this section; (C) On the premises of a firearms dealer or gunsmith licensed under 18 U.S.C. 923 for the purpose of lawful repair; (D) While engaged in the legal use of the assault weapon or large capacity magazine, at a public or private shooting range, shooting gallery or other area designed and built for the purpose of target shooting; (E) At a firearms competition or exhibition, display or educational project about firearms sponsored, conducted by approved or under the auspices of a law enforcement agency or a national or state-recognized entity that fosters proficiency in firearms use or promotes firearms education; or (F) While transporting the weapon in a vehicle as permitted in ORS 166.250 to one of the locations authorized under this statute.

Last Edited:
I guess they decided the IP route was too risky or too much work. Saturday morning I will be posting a list of the most likely Legislators to vote against SB 501 (Ginny Burdick will not be on list). After looking through the vote results for the 2018 election I would say we are in deep kahkah. There were very few elections where the anti-gun candidate didn't win by 10 to 15 % of the total vote count. If my math is right that means many of the antis won their seat with at least 20% more votes than the more probable pro-gun candidate.

SB 501 is extreme enough that if the moderately anti-gun Legislators receive enough heavy pressure from those they view as either somebody that voted for them in 2018 or as somebody neutral who will strongly oppose them in their next election they might be convinced to vote against it. As for the less extreme bills, some maybe many will get passed. Dark Age 2.0 is here and 2A supporters are going to suffer.

Last Edited:
I guess they decided the IP route was to risky or too much work. Saturday morning I will be posting a list of the most likely Legislators to vote against SB 501 (Ginny Burdick will not be on list). After looking through the vote results for the 2018 election I would say we are in deep kahkah. There were very few elections where the anti-gun candidate didn't win by 10 to 15 % of the total vote count. If my math is right that means many of the antis won their seat with at least 20% more votes than the more probable pro-gun candidate.

SB 501 is extreme enough that if the moderately anti-gun Legislators receive enough heavy pressure from those they view as either somebody that voted for them in 2018 or as somebody neutral who will strongly oppose them in their next election they might be convinced to vote against it. As for the less extreme bills, some maybe many will get passed. Dark Age 2.0 is here and 2A supporters are going to suffer.

All dumbocrats will vote for it. It's like Hollywood you put out or get out

Last Edited:
Yes, yes it is. Planning to get to the escape pods has commanded a bit of my time today, and will consume much more in the coming months.

As to the mentally challenged, human garbage who are behind this, while I believe in living and let live, I can't help think of some rather choice statements from Thomas Paine. But I will refrain from quoting from said for now. :s0155:

We can all move to California and join ms13 we would have more rights and sunny weather.

It is time to be more like Chicago.

I hope they enjoy their increase in crime, drugs and unfettered violence that comes with it.

As my gas station attendent said today, they are barking up the wrong tree.

My gas station attendant is cool.

You gotta love these reporters:

"Under one of their proposed bills, ammunition would be limited to ten rounds and under. Those who have more than ten rounds would have to get rid of them or alter them to fit the law."

Somebody please take the fox12 staff out for a range day and familiarize them with the lingo.

Some gun owners a dedicated democrats those that voted KB into office are responsible for this . These communist know they have the upper hand and are tickled just nowing they can get away with abusing the rights of others.Now they have nothing to lose by a full fledged assult on the rights of innocent people and have full support of Idiots that think like them.
I disagree with the part of blaming Kate Brown voters. Republicans need to understand where they are and appeal to a broader audience as candidates. Republicans also need to MAIL their ballots in. Too lazy to do that.

By county there are more republicans in Oregon than democrats. At the very least that alone would be enough to force a "compromise" If people would only vote.

I disagree with the part of blaming Kate Brown voters. Republicans need to understand where they are and appeal to a broader audience as candidates. Republicans also need to MAIL their ballots in. Too lazy to do that.

By county there are more republicans in Oregon than democrats. At the very least that alone would be enough to force a "compromise" If people would only vote.
Can you explain this: By county there are more republicans in Oregon than democrats. At the very least that alone would be enough to force a "compromise" If people would only vote

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top