JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ignorance is the bane of society.

There are four levels of awareness:
  • Unconsciously incompetent = You don't know what you don't know. No awareness, and no knowledge
  • Consciously incompetent = You know what you don't know, and can actively seek to learn
  • Consciously competent = You know and can actively engage others in the subject
  • Unconsciously competent = You are aware without thinking

From what I have seen, heard, and read, most people that are actively discussing guns and gun control, have no experience to base their discussion on. If they would only take time to seek first to understand, most of these discussions would go away.

And, if they stopped for a moment and actually considered what the leading causes of death actually were in the US, maybe they would turn their energy towards those causes. 90% of the people that are leading the Gun witch hunts, will die from Heart Disease, Diabetes, Lung Disease, or accidental death. NOT by gun shot.

And, the argument about "Why is this happening now!" does not hold water either, this has been happening throughout history, the worst school mass killing happened in Bath, Michigan in 1927. (no guns involved, just some homemade bombs)

The ONLY thing that Gun Control does is add useless restrictions to lawful citizens. CRIMINALS DO NOT CARE.

Criminals do not care about Moral, Social, or Legal laws. That is why they are criminals.

When would a "No Gun Zone" sign ever stop a violent bad guy bent on destruction?

I believe that there are social, and mental issues that need to be attended to. After most of these events, you usually hear about the signs, that people talk about afterwards, and you wonder why they did not tell someone, or try to get help for the person.

These are tragic events, not to be taken lightly, but punishing citizens is not going to help.

My two cents.

Gun Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting... - YouTube

If this is the truth, and I believe it to be, why isn't it out there? Silly question, government controlled media.
If the AR had nothing to do with it, that is a big deal. They even used the name Bushmaster in a news report. I would like to
see someone sued for slander, but that won't happen anytime soon.

Come_and_Take_It_by_darthdilbert.png.jpg

Come_and_Take_It_by_darthdilbert.png.jpg

I am pretty sure that the gun used in the shooting was the AR-15 because the medical examiner from the county said that all the children had rifle wounds. The problem is that the media trips over themselves to try to report anything tragic because of the audience draw. In this circumstance they initially said that the older brother was the shooter and that the gunman used two handguns. Then it went from two handguns to two handguns and an AR-15 in the trunk. Finally it went to the AR-15 being used, the shooter also having two handguns on him, and a shotgun in the trunk.

Media has frankly become a joke these days with everything trying to break first regardless of the accuracy of the information they are being given. I almost always wait for a day or two on news events to give them time to get the right information and try to go to the actual sources of information before accepting what I am told.

You'd literally have to ban all privately held semi-auto weapons including a buy-back of all of them to have the slightest effect on mass shootings, events which happen RARELY.

They can never do a "buy back" of weapons that were never owned by the government to begin with!! None of mine have EVER been owned by the government at any time!

I am pretty sure that the gun used in the shooting was the AR-15 because the medical examiner from the county said that all the children had rifle wounds. The problem is that the media trips over themselves to try to report anything tragic because of the audience draw. In this circumstance they initially said that the older brother was the shooter and that the gunman used two handguns. Then it went from two handguns to two handguns and an AR-15 in the trunk. Finally it went to the AR-15 being used, the shooter also having two handguns on him, and a shotgun in the trunk.

Media has frankly become a joke these days with everything trying to break first regardless of the accuracy of the information they are being given. I almost always wait for a day or two on news events to give them time to get the right information and try to go to the actual sources of information before accepting what I am told.

I watched the medical examiner state this on the TV also. At the time and now I believe him to be a liar. His body language and demeaner of delivery said Liar to me. Just my take,no science behind it other than an old dogs experiences in life.

The problem is that the media trips over themselves to try to report anything tragic because of the audience draw. In this circumstance they initially said that the older brother was the shooter and that the gunman used two handguns. Then it went from two handguns to two handguns and an AR-15 in the trunk. Finally it went to the AR-15 being used, the shooter also having two handguns on him, and a shotgun in the trunk.

Does anyone remember this? Yeah, just a simple mistake while trying to break with the story. Nothing to do with an agenda, nooo.

BBC Reports Collapse of WTC Building 7 Early-- TWICE - YouTube

(BTW The 'collapsed' building in question is the big white one to the right (her left) of the journalist's head, which remains standing throughout the broadcast.)

Keith

Keith

While I agree there have been lots of changes in information, I watched the video and the gun in the trunk is NOT an AR, it shows them clearing it by cycling the bolt form the right side not the rear. Almost looks like either a mini 14, sks or auto shotgun to me.

You believe the video taken at night or the early morning report that already stated there was a bushmaster ar-15 found & removed from the trunk of the gunmans car. Yep, 7 hours later at night a firearm is magically removed from the trunk & the officer looking like a total actor seemingly suprised its even there & what's this, its not an ar-15!. Woah, ya ok....

I watched the medical examiner state this on the TV also. At the time and now I believe him to be a liar. His body language and demeaner of delivery said Liar to me. Just my take,no science behind it other than an old dogs experiences in life.

I think you are correct, it's almost like he was checking with the police standing there with him on what to say.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads