JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alex Jones and GodLikeProductions.com are not credible sources. That's unless you are a fan of UFO's, Planet X and you believe President Bush was actually a reptile alien in disguise.

The video of the 'man in the woods' shows very little. It's probably a first responder. You don't see enough to tell. You don't see him getting arrested. As for the witness who says he saw someone being arrested, the very same video gives the guys name and makes it clear that he was a parent at the school.

The gun taken from the trunk was the shotgun, which was done later in the day (you can tell because it is dark). It's hard to tell but it looks like they sent in a bomb disposal squad to check the car first. Probably not a bad idea after what that nut did in Aurora.

Sorry for interrupting your conspiracy theories.

Alex Jones and GodLikeProductions.com are not credible sources. That's unless you are a fan of UFO's, Planet X and you believe President Bush was actually a reptile alien in disguise.

The video of the 'man in the woods' shows very little. It's probably a first responder. You don't see enough to tell. You don't see him getting arrested. As for the witness who says he saw someone being arrested, the very same video gives the guys name and makes it clear that he was a parent at the school.

The gun taken from the trunk was the shotgun, which was done later in the day (you can tell because it is dark). It's hard to tell but it looks like they sent in a bomb disposal squad to check the car first. Probably not a bad idea after what that nut did in Aurora.

So you believe Alex Jones is not a credible source? How about Jay Carney, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, Michel Moore, the mainstream media... Are they credible? I bet you think Michael Savage is a bit off? So "Liberalism is a mental disorder" and ‘Boarders, Language, Culture"are the rantings of a non-credible source. How about Glenn Beck or Mark Levin? Are they credible?
I think you are confusing "Passion, love of country and patriotism" with someone who is stupid.
P.S. Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you...

So you believe Alex Jones is not a credible source? How about Jay Carney, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, Michel Moore, the mainstream media... Are they credible? I bet you think Michael Savage is a bit off? So "Liberalism is a mental disorder" and ‘Boarders, Language, Culture"are the rantings of a non-credible source. How about Glenn Beck or Mark Levin? Are they credible?
I think you are confusing "Passion, love of country and patriotism" with someone who is stupid.
P.S. Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you...

How about Al-Jazeera ?

Only sorting out government run media misinformation.

speaking of mental

If Alex Jones said the sky was blue I'd look out the window to check.

US school shooting leaves 20 children dead - Americas - Al Jazeera English

""A man walked into the school office and began shooting. He has been found dead, and there were two handguns by his side," reported Fisher.

Three children were treated for their injuries at the local hospital in Danbury, with two of them succumbing to their wounds. All of those killed at the school, the police said, were shot in two rooms.

A second suspect was arrested after a search operation by the police in a nearby wooded area, reported Al Jazeera's Turner.
"

They apparently are not towing the company line either.

Its probably a first responder? High up the hill behind the school wearing camo pants and a black top? Why would he be there? What was he responding to? The parent and this man in the woods are two different people. I think you are maybe missing some information.

Is anybody finding it strange that all the last 3 media reported shootings were all performed with a 223 Bushmaster AR rifle? How is it with the large number of brands of ARs out there, that they all happen to have been done with a Bushmaster? Something really seems bizarre. I mean its possible, but the chances just seem so slim to me, that the same brand AR could be used at all 3 shootings.

Also, considering how wealthy was Adam Lanza's mother, who didn't even have to work , she just sat and collected large alimony payments from her ex-husband, you would think she would have purchased a higher end brand of AR than a Bushmaster? Also, now Bushmaster reportedly is no longer going to stay in business and ending it product line. Something just seems weird to me about it all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top