JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums and thought I would introduce myself with the icebreaker that while a consider myself a staunch political moderate I tend to lean more on the liberal side of things. When it comes to firearms however I couldn't be more pro 2nd amendment! Based on previous member introductions: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/another-portland-liberal-gun-owner.67581/ it seems that you guys take well to either party affiliation since gun ownership is truly a right of all americans regardless of political views.

In any case, I love firearms and have been getting more into recreational shooting in the last several months. I live in the Everett area and work in the clean energy industry in Seattle. I grew up and have family in Skagit county which is where I do most of my shooting. I'm lacking friends at the moment who enjoy shooting as much as me so if anyone is interested in hanging out let me know. My current "arsenal" is as follows:

CSC Arms AR-15 300 BLK 16" barrel w/ Silencerco Omega suppressor
Keltec Titanium Cerakote KSG 12 gauge w/ angled foregrip and Magpul flip up sights
Walther PPX 9mm w/ threaded barrel and Talon grips
Winchester Model 94 30-30 lever action
Savage model 110 .270 win. bolt action w/ Simmons 3-10x50 scope

I look forward to chatting with you all!

20160328_224607.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top