JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Eddy_8556 new member interested in a website thats connects my interests in a legal marketplace to buy sell and trade. with my need to be up to date on my firearms right as a lawful gun owner in Oregon and across the United states.

Please explain/tell me WHY?

1698815695835.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Eddy_8556 here again as i continue to be on probation as a new member. I browsed this sire for many months before deciding on becoming a member/ donating member. Does anyone understand the probationary guideline used by the site for new members? I thought I thoroughly understood what it meant to be a member before signing up as a member. I normally do not join forums or web pages of any kind. E mail was a stretch for giving information out in my mind. I guess what I'm hoping for is a member that knows more than I have discovered, could I be pointed in the direction of info on probationary guidelines on subject of new members. Thanx Eddy_8556
Any member in the identical probation period thank you for reading my long post, hopefully shortly I'll have some new info for us all.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews