JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In salem oregon looking for someone that can help put my buffer/stock assembly on I've went to tick lickers, gun crafters, and pawn shops no help at all I have a wrench on back order so if someone could help would be much appreciated I can make it worth it.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

If it doesn't work out with @spookshack, both Koonce Custom Gun Works and Guncrafters in Salem can help you out. I've dealt with both and would do so again without reservation.

ETA, if you're up near Keizer, Coat of Arms can fix you up as well. A third option is to give me a shout and I'll let you use my wrench and torque wrench if you like. It really only takes a minute or so to torque that nut after assembly. If the detent and spring decide to go on a flight to unknown areas, I have some spares.

Last Edited:
1711289857519.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR