JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I put up a resource for the shop. If it's approved I will post the review I made up for them. It is negative so if the moderators like these guys I will keep it to myself here. I will be posting reviews for these guys on places like Yelp.

They should allow it, so long as it's truthful. I posted a negative review on an FFL and their sleazy private transfer fees - that review is still there, over a year later.

As a mod, it's not my place to get in the way of reviews. I would never take down an honest review even if I liked the place.

BTW @Alexx1401 I approved your request. Review away.

Yea, definitely stop in the Gun Room, Super friendly staff with a killer selection of hand select firearms you cannot find any where else on the wet coast!
Wear a Gunny Approved Glock hat for extra deep discounts! Let us know when you do stop in so we can have a top notch review!

Do not EVER, EVER, NOT EVER set one pinky toe in this shop, Were all just pullin on yer leg a little bit! We don't want pizzed off members here!!!

We so need to get videos of customer experiences at The Gun Room to post all over:D
I think it would really liven things up :p:p:p Certaindef, you should go bust on them, and post video of it?!?!?! I bet it would be a absolute riot, really get Warren spun up but good!:cool:

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm all the way on the other side of the U.S (southern by the grace of God and all that) I'd step in just to have fun with em. :rolleyes:

Hell, I would have asked how they feel about AUGs, FALs, and G3s! You know, cause they absolutely love anything with plastic according to the reviews. :D

What kind of range do they have anyways? According to Yelp they have one. Just curious for a potential dare to someone near it. o_O

To clarify, nothing illegal or dangerous I assure you. I'm not that one of those clowns exiled by my people.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews