JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it wasn't for the fact that I'm all the way on the other side of the U.S (southern by the grace of God and all that) I'd step in just to have fun with em. :rolleyes:

Hell, I would have asked how they feel about AUGs, FALs, and G3s! You know, cause they absolutely love anything with plastic according to the reviews. :D

Funny thing actually, Last time I was in there, ( maybe 98) they had a G-3 clone and a FAL kit built, they tried to pass them off as "Extra Special" because they had been to the sand box and back, and so the uber expensive price reflected "Real Combat Veterans" status. course the Century Arms stamping was supposed to be over looked! LOL they are so two faced, if he thinks he can make a buck off some one, he will sell you any thing!!! Check out how many suppliers he actually had, and then check out all the new stock and see if you can find any thing NOT made by Remington! ROTFLMAO:p:p:p

Well, then forget my potential dare! I would have said bring in a FAL or AR if it was a range that allows rifles to see if they'd even let you use it there or have some outlandish comment about it. But I don't know if they even have one, just know what Yelp says.

Either way I agree. There needs to be videos!

As a mod, it's not my place to get in the way of reviews. I would never take down an honest review even if I liked the place.

BTW @Alexx1401 I approved your request. Review away.

Thanks, I did post it. Fairly new here so still finding out how stuff works. You play at someones house you play by their rules. Would not have changed my opinion one way or another if someone who owns /runs this forum had a problem with what I said about Quantico Tactical Supply which is the shop in question. I had never heard of them till now but I guess they have several locations. So the results at this one may not be common. Even a lot of what they did would not have been that big a deal to me. It's just that I have spent a couple decades doing anything I could to get the Wife "into shooting and guns". She finally was. Actually buying her own, going to the range on her own, wants to take classes. Been great. Then she comes home from this place almost in tears at how she was treated. I'm sure the arrogant asshats working there figured her business was not important enough to care. That's fine with me.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm all the way on the other side of the U.S (southern by the grace of God and all that) I'd step in just to have fun with em. :rolleyes:

Hell, I would have asked how they feel about AUGs, FALs, and G3s! You know, cause they absolutely love anything with plastic according to the reviews. :D
FALs aren't plastic. Now you're steppin on my toes partner..

FALs aren't plastic. Now you're steppin on my toes partner..
Well, obviously not. But for some reason a gun with plastic furniture gets referred to as plastic every now and then. o_O

Course, the only plastic on my FAL will be the stock and grip. First thing I'm doing is swapping the handguard out to the tactical one with built in handwarmers (Austrian steel). :D

I know I know...

But if its got the Steyr barrel and trigger housing... Its gotta have the steel handguard to me. Even in this NC "heat." :D

The Imbel's keeping polymer though.

Funny thing actually, Last time I was in there, ( maybe 98) they had a G-3 clone and a FAL kit built, they tried to pass them off as "Extra Special" because they had been to the sand box and back, and so the uber expensive price reflected "Real Combat Veterans" status. course the Century Arms stamping was supposed to be over looked.

Warren probably went over there and hand selected it himself.

He's like the Tom Shane of guns, traveling the world, hand picking his gems so he can cut out the middlemen.

P.S......we do have to give him some credit. He's managed to stay in business for how many decades now? In PDX no less.

E

Last Edited:
Yea, definitely stop in the Gun Room, Super friendly staff with a killer selection of hand select firearms you cannot find any where else on the wet coast!
Wear a Gunny Approved Glock hat for extra deep discounts! Let us know when you do stop in so we can have a top notch review!

Do not EVER, EVER, NOT EVER set one pinky toe in this shop, Were all just pullin on yer leg a little bit! We don't want pizzed off members here!!!
I'ma do it, regardless!

Well, obviously not. But for some reason a gun with plastic furniture gets referred to as plastic every now and then. o_O

Course, the only plastic on my FAL will be the stock and grip. First thing I'm doing is swapping the handguard out to the tactical one with built in handwarmers (Austrian steel). :D
Where is all the wood, yo?... nevermind, I read your follow up post.

Warren probably went over there and hand selected it himself.

He's like the Tom Shane of guns, traveling the world, hand picking his gems so he can cut out the middlemen.

P.S......we do have to give him some credit. He's managed to stay in business for how many decades now? In PDX no less.

E

century20monkey1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews