JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$299
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This great little scope only weighs 8.8oz. It's got great clarity and has the Long Range reticle (two dots under the crosshair for 300, 400 and the base of the reticle is 500yds). It's matte black and in excellent condition. If you are building a lightweight of any sort this is a fantastic choice. On my Kimber Montana it keeps the total weight 5lbs 12oz. It will come with a Leupold box, but not the one it came in. $299

IMG_0690.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a couple of these and like the weight. Interested if this is the B & C reticle. I am not familiar with the long range reticle. Assuming this does not have an elevation dial

I have a couple of these and like the weight. Interested if this is the B & C reticle. I am not familiar with the long range reticle. Assuming this does not have an elevation dial
I will try and attach a picture of the reticle. Correct no elevation dial. The reticle is designed for 308, 06, 270 general ballistics. Sight in at 200, first dot 300, 400 and top of thick post is 500

IMG_0693.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top