JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a lot of fun to shoot. Build quality (metal casting) on mine isn't great, but it hasn't been an issue so far. Accuracy w/ .22lr is good; .410 slugs are only so-so. It would make a good rodent/varmint gun. Not sure it'd be the gun I'd grab for a survival situation, but it would work in a pinch.

I love .410's. That was the first gun I ever shot when I was 10 years old, so it holds some sentimental value to me. On my brothers farm, no starlings were safe! I just wish the ammo wasnt so expensive.

For things that go bump at night

pm5traditionalstocklarge.jpg

The HS-10B was made by High Standard back in the 70's and 80's. It was designed as a Police fighting shotgun. It is not an NFA weapon but its short bullpup design makes it very handy in close quarters. I'm really surprised that it or a similar design has not been adopted by SWAT units. Some have been modified with a +2 extension to increase its capacity. As is with 4 + 1 capacity it is the equivalent of a cut down short barreled shotgun. It is a bit finicky about ammo but the gas system is quite good about distributing the recoil.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top